Sunday, June 20, 2010

June 20

If you made out with a guy, then I shared a drink with you, and you gave me The Herp... I'd kill you.


Today, we took it easy. It was nice. We met up at noon today and went to get some more groceries.

(Orange Juice?)

(What do ya think, Mom?)

We went back to our respective areas and unloaded our purchases, then we met back up at 2:30 to go to DCU. DCU (Dublin City University) is a college right around the corner. We decided just to walk around there a bit. They have a huge park near the campus with playgrounds, football fields, etc. So we just hung out there a bit and acted like children. It was fun.

(Playground, why not?)

(We're all over twenty.)

(Adorable.)

(Keep in mind, John... is 6'7".)

(The closest we could get to swings.)

(They were painful though.)

(Exchanging some currency of course.)

(I guess I'm easily amused.)

(She is too.)

(I guess we all are.)

(Watched a football game for a while.)

(Walked around the Dublin City University campus.)

After playing around, we got hot. And wanted ice cream. We remembered seeing a milkshake bar in Temple Bar area. So we hopped a bus and headed downtown. It was so worth it. Best milkshake I've ever had and so many wonderful, cheap selections. We will be regulars there. After the milkshakes we stopped by some touristy, souvenier shops and bought gifts for some people we kinda like. We waited forever and ever for the bus. And it finally got there. There's way fewer bus routes on Sundays.

(Amazing.)

(Weird.)

I work again tomorrow. As does everyone else. We have big plans for this upcoming week, after work and on the weekend of course.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

You're having too much fun! It's a million degrees outside here . . . in the shade.

Karen said...

Rachel-NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, do I need to say it again!!!!!! If you want to change your hair color . . . please go to Cheryl. No boxes!!!!!!!! By the way, when are ya'll going to see the coast or the castles or the cliffs? Glad to hear you're having fun. MOM

Rachel said...

heres its 68 degrees, sunny, and a light breeze. ha! im just kidding about the hair of course. we have plans for the coast this week, the castles on sunady and the cliffs in a few weeks

Karen said...

Great! It's almost 100 here! Terrible!!!!! I moved your car into the driveway to get some shade part of the day and so I would remember to let down the windows sometime. It must have been 150 in that black car!!! I wish I were there!!!!! You know that's my kind of weather. Have fun and I love you. MOM
PS. Debbie, what did you think of Rachel's last Father's Day photo?

Anonymous said...

I like how they say time over there, "half twelve" makes sense...LIZ

Anonymous said...

I like how they say the time over there "half twelve", makes sense....: ) Liz