Sunday, July 4, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Happy birthday you July 4th babies.


BECCA- I miss you. I'm so proud of all that you do on a regular basis. You never stop amazing me. I'm sure you'll have all your college negotiations worked our when I return :) Hope you had a great birthday. Sorry I couldn't be there for it, or at least get the post up on time. Major fails. Enjoy the montage of Becca-photos below.

Happy birthday Bix.



(Barbara Hammond!)


(Bowl Cut!)


(HAM!)


(You loved that hat!)


(The NOVA saga begins..)


(One of those days mom made us stand in the front yard for portraits.)


(Grand Cayman)


(Still one of my favorites from NC.)



(Christmas one year.)


(State Fair.)


(BEAST.)


(Visiting the dorms.)



(Homecoming.)


(Christmas two years after.)


(This past Easter.)



I'd also like to wish a happy birthday to my boss Siohban. Sorry I don't have as many photos of you, but hope you had a great weekend and are having a nice leave while I slave away at the office!! :) See you soon.




And finally...
Happy Birthday, America.
I miss you.

3 comments:

Bob said...

You're a good sister! And a great daughter. You put this in motion well in advance. I am very proud of you.

Dad

Bob said...

Just looked at this again and I have always loved the State Fair pic. It's one of my favs!


Dad

Anonymous said...

great pics!! however, for a couple, I'm surprised that becca didn't kick your ass!!