Wednesday, July 21, 2010

July 20

"I will be sweetness and light tomorrow, you know?"
- Siobhan

Work today was mainly spent working on the website again, working on the corrections for the database update, and getting things together for a launch we are co-hosting tomorrow. The launch is with another company similar to ours, called "Create"- turns out they also have an American intern with EUSA and we ended up needing to arrange a lot of things together throughout the day. We live in the same complex and have never even seen each other, weird. Small world.

(Scottish candy given to me by Siobhan. She said she grew up on them.)

(Reading during lunch break.)

(2:07)

(Only realized today that I forgot to do my "cost of living" comparision I began in Richmond... oops.)


After work had a lovely group dinner, as always. Dinner tonight was cooked by Mandy and Maggie; meatloaf, broccoli, and potatoes.

(Yummy.)

(Another movie night after dinner. Everyone's excited to watch Twilight. It's a must after they all got my hooked on the books.)

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I love your meals! You girls seem to be great cooks. I love your camaraderie and it just seems you all genuinely like each other. I am so glad this has been such a great experience for you all. I know you have made some great friends.

I have to ask - does Ireland have any dirt at all?? Everything seems so clean there and just fresh and beautiful.

Have a good weekend and such.

Bob said...

most importantly..............How was the candy bar??