Friday, July 23, 2010

July 22

"Even in the world of poo, there's a hierarchy. So then the cow pat says to the dog poo-"
"--- Wait!? This is an actual conversation between poo?"
(Irma and Siobhan, talking about an Irish cartoon.)


Today was an easy day at work. I mainly just worked on the website for a little bit and the database some more. I finished the database last week, but the staff went through and highlighted the people they knew had left their companies/moved/etc. Now I'm contacting those people to try and update the database with current information.

During lunch break I read more of my book while Irma and Siobhan had a lunch meeting.

(Meeting time.)

After work, it was me and Jenny's turn to cook. We made chicken pizza. It was basically chicken pieces marinated in a soy sauce marinate and then cooked with spring onions and garlic then put in a pizza form. When I say we made dinner, I mean I did dishes and chopped things while Jenny cooked haha. But it still counts.

(Kim.)

(Dinnertime.)

No comments: