Tuesday, July 20, 2010

July 18

This whole trip has been full of working, cooking, and busily touring. Every so often we need a break for a day. So today we had a relaxation day. We slept in, met late, and hopped a train to the beach. We spent the day casually laying, sleeping, reading, and jumping on the beach. This whole post is gonna be full of failed jumping pictures and awkward posed pictures on the beach. Most won't need captions. So just enjoy glancing through our relaxing, jumpy day at Howth Beach, Ireland.


(Pausing at a church.)

(Looked around a booksale.)

(Arrived on the beach!)

(Love it.)

(Haha, here we go.)


(Awkward.)

(Better.)

(Awkward throw-up bag.)

(Matching AGAIN.)

(Mandy.)

(Dublin 2010: Rachel, Maggs, Jules, Jen, Kimmie, Favenport. Names we never use.)

(Awww.)

(Benny.)

(The ONE group photo we took before people started running towards my camera and made me nervous to leave it alone. So I arranged some other photos where I stood behind the camera for a while.)


(This is why they were running towards us, we found out. Notice the guy in red who tried to dunk Julie in the water. Notice the way we aren't helping.)


(I think these pictures are just fun. We always tried to do something weird in the background.)





(Ha, fail.)

(I need to dye my hair again.)

(I let other people have the camera haha.)


(The jumping pictures begin. Are you surprised?)











mmmm...?

(Perfect timing Mandy!)









Great day with the girls.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Love it! Nice change of pace - y'all deserve this break and a day of relaxation. You can tell these girls aren't dancers, though - ha ha! (I've seen too many beach jumping photos with dancer gals - hee he!) Enjoy the rest of your visit - come see me when you get home!

Karen said...

What a great day.

Anonymous said...

Love these pics!! they are some of my favorites. you need to put the one of you lying down on the rock, as your profile pic!! -Loved it. Glad that you got a day to relax and enjoy!
Les

Bob said...

looked like a good day. I also like the pic of you lying on the rock!