Friday, July 2, 2010

July 1

(It was brought to my attention that people would like to know who said the quotes I start the entries off with... so I will from now on.)

"I pop roofies like cough drops."- Megan Urton

This is how today started:




Always a good sign in my book. Anyways, went off to work today feeling pretty lousy. Everyone in the group has been getting sick recently, so I knew it was gonna be my turn sooner or later. I was congested but it seemed to just be periodically coming and going. We went to a meeting this morning so I could discuss my preliminary itinerary for the photography class I'll be teaching for three weeks, beginning on Monday. I was a little nervous, but I think the meeting went well and Siobhan seems to think I'll be ok.

(Pigeon on the Luas line. Their feet really, really freak me out.)

(Meeting in St Michael's Estate.)

(Examples of what this little kid does all the time, with amazing detail.)


After the meeting, I mainly worked on the database today. Did a little bit of posting, still, but mainly just database organization.

(Posting mail at 2:07)

(My favorite part of the day, is lunch break, when the others go outside, I get to listen to K95, which I miss soooo much.)


After work I went home for a few, then head over to Mandy and Maggie's place, who were the cooks of the evening. They made spaghetti pie. It was delicious.

(Nice Mags.)

(Cute.)

(Hanging out.)

(Learning from Cosmo.)

(Julieeee.)

(Dinner.)
After dinner, we went to the Ivy House. I didn't stay too long since I couldn't breathe out of one side of my face, but long enough for a pitcher and a piece of cake. :)

(Bus stop picture again.)

(Maggie is in the background, by the way)

(The Ivy House.)

(Jello shots.)

(Julie, mandy, Maggie.)

(I accidentally bumped our heads together haha.)

(That's better.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pitchers and Jello Shots!! I'm proud of you Rach!! ~Les

Anonymous said...

So, uh... what happened last night... I can't remember. (; -Megan

Bob said...

Pitchers, jello shots, and Megan's Roofies..........Rachel's havin' fun.

Bob said...

I like the first picture. Yeah for rainbows.